Special Events and Block Party Permits

For all community-wide, profit and nonprofit events, a Special Event application is required to be submitted to the City Clerk's Office in advance of the scheduled event. Additionally, the City of Battle Creek allows neighborhoods to conduct Block Parties with prior approval.  

These permits are made available in Adobe Acrobat format. If your browser does not already have the Acrobat Reader plug-in that is required to view these documents, access a free copy of the software.

To request a Special Event or Block Party, print the appropriate application: