About the Department
- City ordinances require the City Treasurer to collect and deposit money owed the city for various services and taxes.
- State law also requires the Treasurer to serve on the Police and Fire Pension Board.
- The Treasurer receives payments for utility bills, invoices, income taxes, and special assessments.
- The Treasurer also bills and collects property taxes for the city, schools, county, library, community college and state. The money collected is periodically sent to the other taxing jurisdictions.
- In addition to billing and collecting, the Treasurer's division receives, records and deposits all city revenue.
2019 Property TaxesYou can pay your taxes online or over the phone! Go back to the home page and click on Pay Online or call 269-966-3325 to pay over the phone. Debit, Credit or bank ACH is accepted through 5pm on 3/2/20. (Enhanced Access Fees Apply)
The deadline to submit the Application for Deferment of Summer Taxes for 2019 has passed.
If you did not submit an application on or before September 16, 2019 you are no longer eligible for deferment.
2018 Real Property Taxes