The city’s contractor, Lakeland Asphalt, will mill the following streets tomorrow and Saturday, Sept. 30 and Oct. 1.
Friday (finishing Saturday if needed)
- Logistics Drive – entire length
- Buckner Drive – entire length
- Plantain Street – Meachem to Washington and Caroline to Capital
- Elder Street – Meachem to Capital
- Sumac – Meachem to dead end and Washington to Capital
Work hours will be 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. All of these streets will be open to traffic, and neighbors will have access to their driveways. However, please do not park on the street during these work hours, so the milling equipment can move through. Please be alert for crews and equipment.
This continues our milling project across the city, grinding down the top of the streets to make way for new pavement.
We appreciate everyone’s patience during all work on our city’s infrastructure.