Another group of city streets are scheduled for milling and paving, starting next Tuesday, June 21.
The following streets will be milled starting Tuesday and Wednesday, with work taking place from approximately 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Paving should be complete by Tuesday, June 28, weather permitting.
The streets will remain open during this work, but please plan for intermittent traffic disruptions, which could cause delays.
Please do not park on these streets during this work; vehicles will be subject to towing.
We appreciate everyone’s patience during this and all summer work.
Streets scheduled next week are:
• Arthur Street – Goguac Street to Burnham Street
• Grenville Street – Cliff Street to Kingman Avenue
• Jericho Road – Lathrop Avenue to Kingman
• Hazel Street – Baldwin Avenue to Northside Drive
• Risa Drive – Hazel to east end