Camps and sports available for all ages.
The city’s Recreation Department is excited to open registration for many spring and summer programs.
Check out the information below, or learn more at the Recreation website, bcparks.org.
To register, call the Recreation team at 269-966-3431, visit in person at Full Blast, 35 Hamblin Ave., or register online at recreation.bcparks.org.
- Leagues offered are Sundays co-ed; Monday men’s singles; Tuesday men’s double headers; Wednesday co-ed
- April 21-June 26
- Team registration only. Deadline is Monday, April 15.
- Sunday and Wednesday co-ed, and Monday men’s singles: $485 per team / Tuesday men’s double headers: $815 per team
Tiny Tot Golf
- Ages 3-5; located at The First Tee building at Binder Park Golf Course
- 6 p.m. Tuesdays and Thursdays, April 16-25
- $30 per participant
- Ages 6-8; located at Piper Park
- 5:30-8:30 p.m. Mondays and Wednesdays, May 13-June 26
- Registration deadline is May 1
- $60 per participant
Little Tyke T-ball
- Ages 3-6; located at Bailey Park
- 5:30-8:30 p.m. Monday through Thursday, June 10-July 25
- Registration deadline is May 29
- $35 per participant
Kidventure Summer Camp
- Ages 5-12; located at Full Blast, with activities around the community
- 7 a.m.-5:30 p.m. Monday through Friday, June 10-Aug. 16
- All 10 weeks: $1,250 per participant / Weekly: $150 per week, per participant
- Grades 2-12; located at Full Blast
- 9 a.m.-2 p.m. Monday through Friday, June 24-28
- Registration deadline is Wednesday, June 19
- $70 per participant
WMU Soccer Camp
- Located at Riverside Park
- Monday through Friday, July 8-12
- Ages 6-16: 9 a.m.-noon, fee is $80 per participant
- Ages 3-5: 1-2 p.m., fee is $40 per participant