I'm am living outside the U.S. how can I vote?

If you are a military or overseas civilian voter who is eligible to vote in Michigan and you are living outside the U.S., you may send a Federal Postcard Application to register to vote and request an application. This application is distributed through U.S. embassies and military bases.

Show All Answers

1. I will not be able to vote in person on Election Day. How do I obtain an absent voter's ballot?
2. Do I need to show identification in order to vote?
3. Can I vote a "split" ticket?
4. May I receive assistance when voting?
5. Can I bring my child with me to vote?
6. Does my voter registration expire?
7. Where do I go to vote?
8. How can I learn more about the presidential primary process?
9. How can I check the status of my absent voter ballot request?
10. How do I register to vote?
11. I'm am living outside the U.S. how can I vote?
12. Can I take a "selfie" or photograph my ballot?
13. What if I have moved?