The city is excited to offer a free mobile app to Apple and Android device users, offering connections to our residents and visitors through our meeting agendas, alerts, news and much, much more!
The app accompanies the city’s newly-designed and more citizen-centric website, which debuted last November.
While the website is mobile-friendly, our residents, workers and visitors also can use the app to quickly access some of our key services online:
• Our city calendar.
• FAQs and city news.
• A staff directory that connects you to us by phone and email through your smartphone.
• Job opportunities.
• The online payment system for our utility bills.
• Maps of the Linear Park path and current construction projects.
• Signup for the many text and/or email notifications possible through our website.
• A “Fix It” feature that lets you alert us to a problem you see while out and about – a pothole, a sign down – by sending a description, photo and address that will help us address the situation.
The new app is available for free through Google Play for Android and the App Store for iOS. Search “Battle Creek Michigan” – you’ll see our city emblem as the app icon.
We look forward to hearing your feedback. Contact us at PublicInput@battlecreekmi.gov.