UPDATE 6/16 - The Bidwell work is CANCELED for Friday, due to unforeseen circumstances.
The Department of Public Works will make street repairs in two areas this week, closing sections completely to through traffic during the work.
Work hours for both projects are 6 a.m. to 4 p.m., weather permitting. Crews will close the streets to through traffic on both days. Please find alternate routes.
- Wednesday, June 15 – West Goodale Avenue from Oneita Street to Beglin Court
This work requires a temporary Battle Creek Transit bus detour: The 3W - Kendall/Goodale route will detour on Wednesday, June 15. During this detour, Transit will NOT serve the following bus stops:
- Goodale Avenue at Review Street
- Goodale Avenue at Kendall Street
- Goodale Avenue at Hubbard Street
Traveling inbound, the bus will turn left on Washington Avenue, right on Roosevelt Avenue W, left on Hubbard Street, and back on route.
- Friday, June 17 – West Bidwell Street from Foster Avenue to Highland Avenue
We appreciate everyone’s patience during this and all infrastructure work this season.