Another group of city streets are scheduled for milling and paving, starting tomorrow – Tuesday, July 12.
The following streets will be milled starting Tuesday and Wednesday, with work taking place from approximately 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Paving should be complete by Wednesday, July 27, weather permitting.
The streets will remain open during this work, but please plan for intermittent traffic disruptions, which could cause delays.
Please do not park on these streets during this work; vehicles will be subject to towing.
We appreciate everyone’s patience during this and all summer work.
Streets scheduled next week are:
· Hazel Street – Walter Avenue to Seedorf Street
· Breezy Bluff Street – George B Place to the end
· Shadywood Lane – Woodland Drive to George B Place
· George B Place – Capital Avenue SW to Breezy Bluff
· Truth Drive – Jordan Street to Hubbard Street
· Oakland Place – Capital Avenue SW to Lincoln Hill Drive
· United Way – Champion Street to Michigan Avenue West