The city’s contractor will perform milling and paving road resurfacing work on a variety of city streets, starting tomorrow – Tuesday, Aug. 20.
The following streets will be milled starting Tuesday, with work taking place from approximately 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Paving is expected to be complete by Sept. 10, weather permitting.
The streets will remain open to vehicles and pedestrians; please be alert in these areas for occasional single lane closures, and follow traffic control directions. Please plan for intermittent traffic disruptions during paving.
Please do not park on these streets during this work; vehicles may be towed.
We appreciate everyone’s patience during this and all work.
Streets scheduled this week:
- Woodhaven Drive – Cherrywood to Blackhawk
- Frelinghuysen Avenue – North Avenue to Fremont Street
- Howland Street – West Manchester to Ann Avenue
- Oneita Street North – Greenwood Avenue to Parkway Drive
- Parkway Drive – Hubbard (5 Mile Road) to Jordan Street
- Warren Street – various spot locations along the entire street
See these streets on our Public Works interactive project map, at https://battlecreekmi.maps.arcgis.com/apps/webappviewer/index.html?id=8bcd8770654d4e1fb8b3141be056d3e1. This is also available through the Your Government tab, under Geographic Information Systems, and Mapping Applications.