Make an Online Payment
Online bill pay is available for customers wishing to pay their City of Battle Creek utility bill with their Visa, Master Card or Discover debit/credit card or e-check.
NOTICE TO UTILITY CUSTOMERS WHO ARE SUBJECT TO WATER SHUT OFF OR HAVE ALREADY HAD THE WATER TURNED OFF :
***Turn On Fee Cannot be Paid Online***
ATTENTION - UPDATE TO PAYMENT SYSTEM -
The City has changed payment systems. Please click here to see the new fees associated with credit card and e-check payments. You may still pay your utility bill with cash or check without a fee.
Effective March 1, 2019, you will need to create a NEW username and password to access your utility account online because of an update to our software. This is required for new and existing customers.
NOTE: Use a computer to create your account. Phones and other tablets may not finish creating your account.
To create a new account beginning March 1, 2019:
- Click on "Pay My Utility Bill".
- Once on the page, select "Create User Profile" link. (It is below "Sign In")
- Enter your Account number, Last Name, and Full Name to verify your account
- Create a Username for your new profile
- Create a Password and re-enter in Confirm Password
- Enter an Email address and re-enter in Confirm Email
- Select the Register button and continue with remaining instructions