The City Clerk’s Office will close to the public until Monday, Nov. 16, due to limited staffing.
While closed to in-person visits, the office will remain available by phone, at 269-966-3348, or email, email@example.com. Visit https://www.battlecreekmi.gov/164/City-Clerk for more information about Clerk’s Office services.
The following city facilities are open to the public –
- City Hall, 10 N. Division St. – 9 a.m.-4 p.m. Monday through Thursday (9-10 a.m. seniors 60+ only); CLOSED Fridays
- Police Department, 34 N. Division St. – 9 a.m.-4 p.m. Monday through Thursday (9-10 a.m. seniors 60+ only); CLOSED Fridays
- Battle Creek Transit, 339 W. Michigan Ave. – 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday through Friday
- Full Blast, 35 Hamblin Ave. – 7 a.m.-7 p.m. Monday through Friday, 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Saturday
- Binder Park Golf Course – 269-979-8250 or binderparkgolf.com for tee times
Visitors must complete a COVID-19 screening as you enter, except at Transit, where staff serves customers at a walk-up window. Please wear a mask and observe social distancing when you visit.
Visit our website for additional services and information, battlecreekmi.gov.