Another group of city streets are scheduled for milling and paving, starting tomorrow – Thursday, Aug. 11.
The following streets will be milled starting Tuesday, with work taking place from approximately 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Paving should be complete by Thursday, Aug. 25, weather permitting.
The streets will remain open during this work, but please plan for intermittent traffic disruptions, which could cause delays.
Please do not park on these streets during this work; vehicles will be towed.
We appreciate everyone’s patience during this and all summer work.
Streets scheduled this week are:
· Wiltshire Avenue – Eldred Street to Territorial Road
· Winter Street – LaVista Boulevard to Fairhome Avenue
· Magner Street – Dickman Road to end of the street
· Jewell Street – Dickman to Grove Street
· Fox Avenue - Limit Street to Hubbard Street
· Capital Avenue NE – North Avenue to M-66 (time permitting)