MARSHALL: Saturday, October 8, from 10 am - 12 noon
County Building, South Grand Street, Marshall, MI back parking lot
• Aerosol cans
• Paint Thinner/Turpentine
• Oil- and Lead-based paint
• Automotive products
• Brake fluid
• Transmission fluid
• Small propane cylinders
• Household batteries
• Items containing mercury
• Fire extinguishers
• Tube and CFL light bulbs
• Sharps-inside coffee container/laundry detergent bottle with lid
To facilitate the collection of your household hazardous materials, we ask that you do the following:
• Separate oil and lead based paint from all other chemicals.
• Remember NO LATEX PAINT will be accepted. Allow it to dry thoroughly and put it out with your trash.
• Label products so they are identifiable in order to be properly loaded for disposal.
• Securely pack products so that they will not break during transport.
Collection is limited to the items listed above and will be held rain or shine.
Calhoun County no longer has a contract allowing Calhoun County residents to use the Kalamazoo Household Hazardous Waste Center for free. Please mark the Calhoun collection dates on your calendar.
For more information, call the Calhoun County Public Health Department at 269-969-6341 or visit our Facebook: Calhoun County Recycling or website: www.calhouncountyrecycling.com.