The 2017 milling and paving program begins Wednesday, April 26, with the first group of city streets on the schedule.
The following streets will be milled starting Wednesday, with work taking place from approximately 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Paving is expected to be complete by May 10, weather permitting.
The streets will remain open and residents will have access to their properties. Please plan for intermittent traffic disruptions during paving, which could cause delays.
Please do not park on these streets during this work; vehicles will be towed.
We appreciate everyone’s patience during this and all work.
Streets scheduled this week:
- Lakewood Drive – Woodland Drive to the west end
- Shadywood Lane – Woodland to Jennings
- Woodland – Capital Avenue SW to Shadywood
- Hiawatha Drive – Capital SW around the circle back to Capital SW
- Pleasant Avenue -- Eldred Street to Territorial Road
- Summer Street -- Capital Avenue SW to Highland Avenue
- Hanover Street -- East Baldwin Avenue to Helen M Montgomery Street (time permitting)