The city’s contractor will perform milling and paving road resurfacing work on a variety of city streets, starting tomorrow – Tuesday, July 24.
The following streets will be milled starting Tuesday, with work taking place from approximately 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Paving is expected to be complete by next Saturday, Aug. 4, weather permitting.
The streets will remain open to vehicles and pedestrians; please be alert in these areas and follow traffic control directions. Please plan for intermittent traffic disruptions during paving.
Please do not park on these streets during this work; vehicles may be towed.
We appreciate everyone’s patience during this and all work.
Streets scheduled this week:
- Birch Lane – Brunswick Drive to Chalmers Drive
- Blackhawk Drive – South 24th Street to west end
- Brunswick Drive – Loyd Drive to north end
- Buick Drive – Black Cherry Lane to Hupp Road
- Chalmers Drive – Gethings Road to Buick Drive
- Lincolnwood Drive – Chalmers Drive to north end
- Loyd Drive – South Helmer Road to Sherwood Drive
- Merrill Road – South 24th Street to Lincolnwood Drive
- Sherwood Drive – entire length