Aug. 16, 2018
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
For more information contact: Engineering Division, 269-966-3343
Milling/paving begins tomorrow on various streets
BATTLE CREEK, Mich. — The city’s contractor will perform milling and paving road resurfacing work on a variety of city streets, starting tomorrow – Friday, Aug. 17.
The following streets will be milled starting Friday, with work taking place from approximately 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Paving is expected to be complete by Friday, Aug. 31, weather permitting.
The streets will remain open to vehicles and pedestrians; please be alert in these areas and follow traffic control directions. Please plan for intermittent traffic disruptions during paving.
Please do not park on these streets during this work; vehicles may be towed.
We appreciate everyone’s patience during this and all work.
- N. Mason Ave. – M-89 to Kellogg St.
- N. Cedar Ave. – M-89 to W. Spaulding Ave.
- N. Woodlawn Ave. – M-89 to Kellogg St.
- Broadway Blvd. – M-89 to Kellogg St.
- Sigel Ave. – M-89 to Kellogg St.
- W. Spaulding Ave. – N. Mason Ave. to M-37