Sept. 4, 2018
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
For more information contact: Engineering Division, 269-966-3343
Milling/paving begins tomorrow on various streets
BATTLE CREEK, Mich. — The city’s contractor will perform milling and paving road resurfacing work on a variety of city streets, starting tomorrow – Wednesday, Sept. 5.
The following streets will be milled starting tomorrow, with work taking place from approximately 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Paving is expected to be complete by Sept. 18., weather permitting.
The streets will remain open to vehicles and pedestrians; please be alert in these areas and follow traffic control directions. Please plan for intermittent traffic disruptions during this work.
Please do not park on these streets during this work; vehicles may be towed.
We appreciate everyone’s patience during this and all work.
- Stanley Dr. – Hill-Brady Rd. to the west end
- Beglin Ct. – Vineyard Ave. to W. Goodale Ave.
- Blenken Ct. – Parkway Dr. to Howland St.
- Helen M. Montgomery Ave. – Hubbard St. to N. Wood St.
- Helen M. Montgomery Ave. – N. Wood St. to N. Kendall St.
- Howland St. – Parkway Dr. to W. Roosevelt Ave.
- Hudson Ave. – Helen M. Montgomery Ave. to E. Northside Dr.
- Vineyard Ave. – N. Kendall St. to N. Washington Ave.